Becoming partner of university/institution, business and non-benefit organization to improve civilization and global competitiveness through development of intellectual capital.
- Disseminating of information and knowledge that suitable with national and international requirements
- Improving the capacities of intellectual properties through activity of education and training based on networking technology
- Improvement of global competitiveness through intellectual properties development and the international networking
- Improving global civilization through elimination of global information difference
Person In Charge :
- Director :Februadi Bastian, STP, M.Si
- Vice Director I (Technical) :Andi Dirpan, STP, M.Si
- Supporting Staff : Amiruddin Hambali, STP
- capacity person vary from centre to centre, from 30 - 50 persons.
- 30 units PC
- The standard based CODEC with either ISDN, Serial Dedicated V. 35, or Ethernet interfaces capable of operating at 256 Kbps.
- One standard videoconfrencing cameras with remote control for panning, tilting, and zooming (PTZ).
- A document camera to display flat artwork or to write by hand like on a chalkboard.
- A Scan converter for converting computer data VGA signals into video standards.
- A LAptop computer with access to the internet
- A desktop computer with access to the internet for a technician to control the equipment and supervise GDLN events
- Two LCD projectors and screens, one for video signals of the VC and the other to display data from a PC
- Quality pick-up microphones of any participan who speaks.Wireless microphones which can be passed between participants may be used
- High Quality audio with a CODEC with built-in echo cancellation
- an echo free ambiance, acoustical treatment of walls and floors
- Lighting levels to give a "noise-free" video signal and a good illunimation of the participants faces
- Color rendering of walls and furniture
- Clear lines of sight and placing of cameras to capture clear views of the participants when they are facing the video screen/monitors
- Multi-regional, multi-standard video recording and playback machines so that DVD from around the world can be played in the classroom
Fee For Rent
Room : $ 50/4 hours
Connection : $ 100/Hour (include for test connection)