Hasanuddin University Faculty of Dentistry (FKG Unhas) held a public lecture by presenting 10 keynote speakers from three countries. The activity took place in the Molar Room, FKG Unhas, Tamalanrea Campus, Makassar, from Wednesday (15/03) to Friday (17/03).
The speakers came from various universities around the world. They are:
- Professor Tsuyoshi Shimo, DDS., Ph.D (Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, Japan)
- Assistant Professor Azusa Maeda (Okayama University, Japan)
- Professor Kei Tomihara, D.D.S, Ph.D (Niigata University, Japan)
- Professor Takashi Saito, D.D.S., Ph.D (Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, Japan)
- Professor Maeda Takeyasu D.D.S., Ph.D (Niigata University, Japan)
- Associate Professor Marco N. Helder, Ph.D (Head Stem Cell and Maxillofacial VUMC, Belanda)
- Professor Madya Dr. Nurul Asyikin Yahya, (Universitas Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Professor Madya Dr. Haslina Rani (Univeraitas Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Professor Madya Dr. Safura Anita Baharin (Universitas Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Professor Su-Feng Chen (China Medical University, Taiwan)
The activity was officially opened by drg. Irfan Sugianto, M.Med. Ed., Ph.D., the Dean of FKG Unhas. In his speech, drg. Irfan said that FKG Unhas in the future must continue to develop international collaborations to enhance the reputation of Unhas. Various strategic efforts continue to be optimized, one of which is by expanding partnerships.
“We want to be part of the effort in encouraging Unhas to become a World Class University, the presence of the speakers this time shows FKG Unhas’ commitment to enhancing international collaboration,” explained drg. Irfan.
Kumara Tungga Dewa, S.S.